- India's National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), according to the 11 744 farmers committed suicide in 2013 while 13 754 farmers committed suicide in 2012.
- Most farmers in India, debt, rising costs, lack of irrigation, crop failure due to falling prices and choose the path of suicide. 296 438 farmers have committed suicide since 1995.
- The suicide victims of the 7653 Farmers five crucial states of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka were. Two-thirds of suicide victims across the country, farmers in these states.
- 3,146 most wealthy farmers committed suicide in Maharashtra state. Click the 12th consecutive year, is on top in terms of farmers' suicides in Maharashtra. State 60 750 farmers have committed suicide since 1995.
Suicide *** reasons: -
- Indian farming significant impact on the south-west monsoon, monsoon deficiency is the main cause of suicides.
- Cash crop loan in most cases of suicides, rising costs, lack of irrigation method and the role of crop price is more reasonable.