- Supreme Court and High Court judges in the collegium system for appointment of twenty-year-old will become history. So is the Constitution Amendment Bill was introduced.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill was passed in the Lok Sabha.
- According to the new bill for the appointment of judges appointed six-member judicial commission will be formed.
- The Commission will recommend to the President to appoint judges and transfer.
- Chief Justice of the country in addition to the Commission, law minister, two senior most judges of the Supreme Court and has two independent eminent persons.
- Independent members elected prime minister, the country will consist of the Chief Justice and the Leader of the Opposition, whose term will be for three years.
Note: - if any two people in six of the Judicial Commission objected to a name that would stop the appointment of judges.
- Judicial Appointments Commission appointment and transfer of judges from becoming transparency will be applied.
- The biggest challenge is that the democratic system of government Marabut objectivity and independence of the judiciary must be upheld at all costs.