Preliminary Examination is the first step towards the long and exciting journey of Civil Services Examination. In spite of being qualifying in nature, it is very crucial and acts as a gate pass for mains examination.
According to the new pattern of examination, General Studies (GS) will be the first paper would carry objective type questions. GS is closer to the old pattern. Therefore, with appropriate strategy in Prelims, candidate would be able to ensure success.
It is often observed that in spite of good preparation for the mains, candidates could not qualify in the Prelims Examination. Most unfortunate thing occurs when student qualify prelims once, but could not do so in his next attempt. Here comes the role of a well planned strategy for ensuring success.
Keeping a close view on the significance of General Studies paper in Prelims Examination, NirmanIAS has designed an integrated programme for students. NirmanIAS offers study material in objective mode. Thus, rather than studying lot of books, merely preparing with the fundamental books and well written notes of the Institution can serve the purpose well.
In our Institute, experts of their respective field come together and work rigorously, in order to simplify the intricacies of different subjects and make subject material easy to comprehend for candidates. Our Faculties earnest hard work and years of experience goes into the making of most successful study material that students enjoy at NirmanIAS.
Since its year of establishment, NirmanIAS has been giving maximum results in prelims examination. The Institution is aware of the problem regarding study material and placing appropriate guidance for hindi medium students. Our goal-oriented strategy benefits Hindi medium students. Institute’s competition oriented class tests and test series that occur fortnightly, enhances specific preparation to meet the challenges in UPSC exam.
Syllabus of Paper I
· Current Events of National and International Importance
· History of India and Indian National Movement
· Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
· Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
· Economic and Social Development–Sustainable development,Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
· General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
· General Science