Nirman IAS is a premier learning institute, established in 2007 with the aim to mentor IAS aspirants with the right approach. We work meticulously and consistently on student’s strengths, as well as weaknesses, helping them realize and improve their hidden potential. We create an environment of inquisitiveness, which naturally paves way for creative, rational and scientific thinking.
Going by the current wave of UPSC, merely mugging up of facts or concepts can never translate in to success. It mandates thorough assessment of an individual’s well-rounded personality and balanced bent of mind. Here lies our USP, we focus on ameliorating the analytical skills of an individual and develop their personality in a holistic way. Our programs are designed in such a way that diverse educational and social background of students works as an asset for every one, resulting in a peer learning environment, working at a subtle level. Highly experienced faculty and an enviable track record makes us first choice for any IAS aspirant.
· Module based classes modelled on new pattern of UPSC
· Spacious class rooms (AC)
· Application of high-end applications in teaching
· Spacious library (AC) with best reference books, conference rooms and modern language lab
· Motivating education system and continuous assessment
· Well-qualified and experienced faculty
· Group interaction and feedback sessions
· Analysis of previous question papers
· Special focus on non-maths background students
· Student interaction with senior civil servants and successful candidates
· Time bound completion of syllabus
· Daily news analysis in the form of handouts
· Detailed discussion on all topics with special emphasis on important areas
· Weekly test followed by detailed discussion
· Lectures on topics of current affairs relevance by Senior faculty
About The Director
Mr. Kamal Dev laid foundation of Nirman IAS, a DU Post Graduate, qualified Civil Services Interview thrice and state PSC with History and Philosophy as optional subjects. Nirman IAS is catering to aspirant’s needs under his kind guidance. He has teaching experience of more than a decade with expertise in history, science & technology and International Relations.
“Our mission is to mentor aspirants in a way that they realise their dormant talent and explore their inherent potential. We earnestly believe that there is great fire in everybody and the only effort required is ‘giving wings’ to that fire and NirmanIAS helps it. When students come to us with desire to achieve something significant in their lives, we make that desire ‘very intense’ and transform their desires and aspirations in to achievements”, says Kamal Dev, the Director.